Saturday, March 17, 2007

~red sand~

explaining the reasons behind the chaos
how I've ripped my heart open a million times
with every time i die another me is reborn
there is no underlying secret to my madness
i am just me fitting the square piece in a round hole

essentially i pass no trial without a sacrifice
giving up the pieces of my heart has become easy
the red life seeping from the wound refreshes me
with every pump another drop is lost and i die
i die slowly in a way that no one can see me fade

escaping the hell of my own mind by any way possible
finding the trail that has lead me to my destiny
left as a wreck on the beach i pray for the answers
allowing chaos to overflow my mind in all its being
i am dying for being myself a unique grain of sand on a homogeneous beach

No comments: