Monday, March 12, 2007

~Lives Blood~

This kills me slowly
like thorns dragging at me
waiting for you to find yourself
i never wanted to wait again
it kills me to see you
laughing with other people
all the while you ignore me

This is killing me so slowly
as my lives bloody flows
from wounds unseen making me die
i refuse to take this anymore
stop being selfish and open those eyes
your silence to me is like a parasite
eating away at my mind
it kills me to see you with others
why cant you let me be what you promised

This kills me more than you know
the more you push me away
the faster I'm dying
being ignored is not something ill take
open those eyes of yours!

see the pain as you walk by me sans greeting
i wont let your forget that promise
you promised my friendship
i wont let that go
please don't ignore me as you have
its killing me faster every day

No comments: