Saturday, February 04, 2006

lost in thoughts

Why is it that life hates those that are the most willing to give and love? It seems like those are the people that always fall on hard times or fall into the world of addiction.. not that im a much better case but i mean... No one that has a heart willing to give and give deserves to be hurt or lonely forver.. i just .. i dont get it.. I alwas feel like once i get back on my feet they are swept out from under me dragging me with the endless current of society forcing the ways of culutre and well things i dont belive in on me... If this world were perfect it would be alot nicer if we could just follow our hearts and let logic and reality slip away intead of forcing imagination and uniqueness out of here... bleh.. i hate emotion they make life hard....ok wel now that im all poppd out from typing i ge to go back to my dorm soo
navaer
~Kyla~

No comments: