Friday, February 17, 2006

Knight in shinning armor


My angel was there when neede once
watchign me holding me loving me
showering me with all that was good

My knight in shinning armor
to catch me and rescue me from my ensured death
courting my thoughts and returning his

In my time of reflection there is still a viod
a deep empty spot were hurt and distrust have bared me
m heart loves my angle and my knight but not with an intesity

my heart yearns for the electric shock of true love
wanting to swell and bound in joyous longing for its touch
waiting for the inabilty to speak or move without fear it will go

my soul waits whilst it turns away the knight
not wanting to prolong his hearts desire
freeing the angel from all duty to its desire

my whole bing stands in static
wanting yearning dying slowly
for the true being of its love to come into its shinning light

soo lame but so good at the same time.. needs work.. bleh i feel shitty cuz i made a new firend adn now i dont want to know them.. stupid internet friends are evil.. well other than that lifes ok right now

No comments: