Saturday, February 18, 2006

crushed

Why is it that when you finally think you can be happy and that things will work out your life decded to come crahsing down around you? Wel my life has come crashing down around me once again...On sunday my old dog died and i had to act like it didnt bother me at all becuase it was my parents aniversary and we had a party and i had to make thier gift and stuff.. then this week i was all jazzed till wed when i was so tired and had the biggest migrane of the century! thats when my life crumbled since then i have beomce more and more emotionally drained then on thursday i met a new friend online and he turns out to be uber creepy not to mention i got a call from my mother telling em my great aunt whom had alhstimers was on death watch... thne on friday she passed on and being me i didnt cry even though i loved her dearly... im to the point emotionally that im breaking again adn its hard to hold the pieces together without the extra support i have had the last few years with my friends/bf.... god i wished this would jst end
well i guess im off now nothing much more to talk about so
hasta luego

No comments: