Sunday, February 19, 2006

late night thoughts


i should be doing my chem lab right now... or maybe even finishing my chem flash cards or even readong for my geology course... but im not... im sitting here wondering about the lusidness of my being... imagining myself in the situations i yearn for the most... in true reality i am no one... i am a person that you would pass in the street and never rember again... yet in my own reality i would be an unfogttable vision... someone that you would be eternally drawn to... the sanity of these thoughts is questionable... yet anything and everything is questionable the fabric of being is only as tightly woven as the weaver weaves it... same as our minds.. there can be gaps and holes if we the weaver of thoughts does not weave a tght pattern... im ina hole now... where reality and dream wander... in my life time i will reach out to people that wil hurt me or break me in someway yet in theory this is a the test of time those that last through are the winners and the theoretical fittest of our race... i want to slow time to allow those who in their generations were the fittest to be able to rember when it was that they enjoyed life the most or feel rain on thier heads and mud on thier baretoes... i wish to live... i wish to live life to the fullest yet im too terrified of the end to imagine the beggining... tonight i dream of nothing yet everything... being stuck ina hole of lusid realty crumbleing my minds barrers adn letting forth my imagination... there is no stairwell back to reality for me... im beyond the breaking of my so called reality...i need to live and to live i cant conform and to confrm would to think in a coherent manner... now i must say adue to thses thoughts and sleep to wake and go on with greif, heart ache, and longing in ym soul
Navaer my reader/s

No comments: