Monday, April 30, 2007

~remebering again~

imagining your lips on mine whispering words
remembering the smile i received after such a kiss
how your eyes would darken and see just me
playing solitaire to look up and not see you laughing
i wish i could burn these memories so they would stop
with time it grows better yet i still can taste your kiss
i remember how your hugs could calm me in just the first second
wanting to forget is not enough because i still see you
i see you laying in my bed bathed in morning light sleeping
in the moonlight as we walk a beach and run from waves crashing
i can still see you when i close my eyes an let the memories fall
kisses so soft, held so gentle i would not break, i see you
even with my eyes closed i have an after image of you burned to my soul

No comments: