Friday, March 10, 2006

sad thoughts

Once i was told to disapear and never come back... it hurt badly cuz it was from a supposed friend... u never know saddness till everything u belived in has been ripped from u, and not gentely or kindly but with all the force they would take it with... Today one of those people added me on facebook:-/ i added them back but the memories im enduring from doing so are a harsh punishment... The story behind this guy is that we all knew he was gay... i mean if it had been the cool thing in jr. high he would have come out... buthe didnt and well im very forward about those kinds of things... Im glad he wa able to find his own power and show the world the true him... but im not proud of what he did to me and how now i feel like every word on his facebook is a flurry of bull shit! i want to belive that the people that hurt me in jr. high cant do that again, and i also want to think that they have grown up and learned that being different isnt a bad thing... but i know deep down ill never forgive them and that scares me.... to be able to hold such a grudge for soo long... No one understands more than me what its life to have ur life torn apart adn into little peices just to find a new life the next yuear in high school where i didnt have to fit... i just had to be me... i will always appreicate that fact and i hope never to le anyone tell me who i am or waht i can be!
welllim off now cuz i have to go to the health center to see if i can see my doctor sooner..
ciao

No comments: