Friday, August 04, 2006

~the Void~

~ The Void~
Sitting in a world full of people
they say they all know me
but do they hear the pleas i cry
the silent begging of my endless tries

laying in a room silent as death
silent tears trailing down my cheeks
my hushed sobbing pulling me further
Further into the abyss of hidden emotions

Watching in a lecture covered in lies
People looking up from notes on a page
My scratchy notes telling no more stories
Im ready for the end to come and take me

Waiting begging pleading for a cure
The endless things floating in my head
Death, life, family, friends, school, life
Where has it all gone

Nothing, a void, deserted as the moon
My soul ripped, heart bleeding, mind shattered
Smoothed over like boulders in a river, turned to sand
Once strong and solid now in a million pieces and weak

No comments: