Thursday, August 10, 2006

Growing up

No one ever tells you how much growing up can really hurt... you lose friends, get cuts and bruises, even have your heart broken. Yet through all of that you grow... you get new friends, ur bruises adn cuts heal some with scars some without and that broken heart mends to love again another day... i think growing up hurts a bit less though when you live life while your gorwing because fighting the growth hurts more than just accepting it...
THINGS I NEED TO DO:
1) move on from high school
2) learn how to flirt properly
3) be myself with new people
4) quit my job and stand up fro myself to my boss
5) not listen to waht others say so much
6) try to date again
7) go dancing and just let the music and my partner move me
8) rent a surfboard for a day and spend it surfing
9) NEVER GIVE UP ON SCHOOL
10)ACCEPT LIFE AND ALL THATS THROWN AT ME

the ten things that are most important for me to acheive in my life and hopefully soon.
<3's

No comments: