Monday, September 10, 2007

Stronger

never been as weak as i was made to be
have no need for a presence to override mine
I'll outshine you all in the end

stronger than you know
tears are just an escape
fluid steel makes me stronger
that which doesn't kill me
will always make me stronger
stronger than you

passing through these road blocks
riding the waves as they come at me
watch me climb a latter you can't see

stronger than you know
anger is just an excuse
titanium reinforcements make me up
you know that what can't kill me
will only end with me stronger

I dance on the floor right in front of you
you cant touch me in anyway because i wont see you
watch as i outshine you and prove that your not worth it

strongest thing you've ever come up against
breathing out a fire you can't handle
what hasn't killed me
has made me stronger than you could ever think

No comments: