Thursday, September 06, 2007

black hole

i never stopped giving
hoping that an empty heart could be filled
the pit holes that now make it up bleed
the fresh red of a rose at the end of winter
i am left on ice to stay alive but catatonic
none of the hope i have returned
everything given ripped away by selfish ideals
this hurting flows deeper and more angry everyday
passing blood bone ans marrow down to my core
a little black place few have seen
a black hole that i have allowed to consume me
faster and faster it eats at me
soon when you take what i have none to give you will see
see the black pit behind the kind blue eyes that hold no light
notice the final mask has been flung away in attempts to breath
gone soon will be my hope, my dreams, my life
for you broke more than just a heart, but a being

by:~i-imagine on deviantart.com

No comments: