Wednesday, July 18, 2007

rambling away

im lonely tonight, not to mention tired. My whole week is going to be like this, long and tired You would think i was used to it by now im really not though. I think the lonely part is the hardest part to get over though. I've never been fond of being lonely or alienated. I want certain people to have time to hang out wth me and vis-a-versa. When i finally make time though they dont have any or its only a very shrt period of time. Ideas on fillin less lonly: brnach out and talk to strangers(slightly scary and least likely), use my phone more and talk to people that way, take time off of work and just wing it for a weekend w/o chores and shiza, need more ideas cuz i feel these are lacking in common sense. Mostly im jst lost in thought lately about waht i want from life. What do i truely want to do when i graduate in two years? How do i really feel about the yungster and what to do with said feelings?how to loss weight while having no time at all.. and so much more...i tihnk the yungster is my biggest worry lately because i do think i like the idea of there being more there just not sure what to do with that idea or how to bring it up even.erg im going to go ramble to my handwritten journal now and hope i fall asleep on it

No comments: