Saturday, May 05, 2007

~Old Promises~

You've held me while i cried and now you just look away
say all those days mean nothing but everlasting pain
with every fiber of my being i want to take back what i said
I'm falling down on my knees crying to the rain
sweet kisses shared long ago held suspended in my mind
promises of happiness and no more tears down face
how you used to hold me and make the pain go away
You used to hold me while i cried but now you look away
wont even tell me that my dream have died and gone away
every mistake i ever knew was just so simple to put on you
i never really blamed you how could i lie to you
You ripped my heart out that very day
left me bleeding in a silent way
I'm sorry i told you i loved you so many ways cause you made me pay
just couldn't lie to you everyday
This love was lost in such a tragic way
You've held me while i cried the pain away
now i cry here empty wishing you away

No comments: