Thursday, January 11, 2007

~Endless doubting~


~Endless doubting~
Why is it that my love is so endless whilst yours never seems to start?
I let you break my heart every time our eyes meet and you smile
Our laughter is what allows me life and power to move forward
The stars call it a perfect match our souls so alike and fierce
But our cards read hesitance and misplaced abilities from the past
Which of us will break this saddening spell of friendship to more
Our bravery leaves us both in our time of need and leaves scars
Upon my mind you lay a heavy thought always drifting to the front
Kinder souls wrong cards and our smiles twinkling like diamonds
Will my heart forever be broken by you in this beautifully sad friendship?
Or will you my beloved dark haired friend turn those eyes to me in love

No comments: