Tuesday, November 21, 2006

~Fading Away~

~Fading Away~
is it wrong of me to want to ask you what we are?
hiding in the dark far from the answers
blending together without proof an insurgence

am i wrong in wanting you,the whole you?
the one staring at his hands in nervousness
who could easily hold my heart in his

who are you to not make the first move?
making the "what ifs" grow further
making My fear of rejection louder

what can i do to have you see I'm different?
cut out my heart and hand it to you bleeding
dying to touch you in more than just a brush of skin

is it wrong of me to want to ask you what we are?
as you smile your smile and send me melting
waiting for you to tell me what my soul wishes

please i beg as i lie here wanting wishing hoping
tell me of what we are so i don't fade away
holding me close to your heart tell me the truths you know

No comments: