Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Losing it all

In the blink of an eye its all gone
the fairytale dream broke into a million peices
leaving behind the husk of a person

driving down a road heading for endless pain
seeing only sunshine and blue skies
feelings hurricanes on the inside

A bright light leads my way now
the new life we made showed me the way
bring from the husk a spark

Tears keep falling into the oceans you created
 slamming everything in the opposite direction
your words can no longer break me down

The spark consumes all the anger and fear and hatred
turing it all into fuel to succeed where I was failing
living in reality and pushing forward

Our little present from heaven reminds me
day in day out that I push forward no matter what
because no matter how much cared it wasn't meant to be

The ocean of tears are drying up
no longer swallowing me whole
instead its release

No comments: