Friday, February 02, 2007

~Your Ghost~



~Your Ghost~
i hide little from you I hold nothing back
when asked i respond with truth leaking from my lips
i do not give my secrets freely i give them when they're needed
you hold back so much its seems that your burdened
your past either haunting you or insecurities overwhelming
when asked will you respond in kind to my truths
if i kissed your cheek would you turn away from me
i agreed to something false only to feel its truth
can you hold me tight an whisper words so soft
calling my name in you sleep is it me or a figment of passing
I've become your nightly ghost sharing in your fears
transgressions moving forward that we can not stop now
kiss my lips this night and taste of me the truths i tell
taste the truth of my pain longing and patients for you
run your hands along the scars of those before you
heal them or break open the hurts they've left me with
i am your ghost of the night haunting your dreams
i will hide little from you once asked for the truth

No comments: