Saturday, October 14, 2006

Don't know

SO I went one date, or rather something very similar to a date. I wish I knew if it was or not... I mean He and I are friends. Should I ruin that part just to find out if my ideas are true or do I just wait and see if we "hang out" on our own again? Gah !!I don't know anymore I do know is that it was a lot of fun! We talked for a long while after the concert and he was saw sweet about trying to open doors and stuff. I keep thinking that I need to just be a bit more aggressive or something but I don't want to ruin the friendship portion of this that I'm scared to do that :: sigh:: always a circle of happy thought to confused. I don't get boys... Their so weird!!! soo yea now I'm putting off writing a paper and talking to my manager at work about my "absence's" since school started. hehe I just gone claim that ivy been sick due to exhaustion by Fridays... Maybe they will finally give me a later time to work on Fridays.... Who knows and cares? Me? No not really... So I love music and the Band I saw last night was pretty awesome, I wish the mic the main singer had would have worked the whole time it was have been nice to hear the lyrics more than the guitars and bass... But it was still awesome ^_^ well laters got work on some stuff >_< HW is icky

No comments: