Friday, May 05, 2006

to be or not to be...

in reality my life doesn’t suck as much as it could.. I know this... but I tend to forget these facts allot... lately all I do is wonder y I have been getting the wrong end of the stick.. thing is, I really haven’t gotten the wrong end as much as I could.. I should just go on and live.. carpe diem.. but I cant... ill never be about to...

now my really issue tonight.... same thing as normal.. do I sit waiting for what I know I want and know wants me... or do I truly, for the first time in m life put myself out there? I know me.. and I have already and continually chosen to wait... to be or not to be.. that’s what Shakespeare said.. well I don’t want to be.. I want to melt away into the world and just be forgotten... lol me and my angst.. well I’m of to read some more hp fan fiction to make myself stop thinking ^_^

No comments: